Monday, November 26, 2012

Wedding Accessories- Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

April 20, 2013 will be here before we know it and I really need to buckle down on several things on the "to do" list.  I love making lists to keep me on task...but sometimes the lists just make my heart beat a little faster than normal when I start reading them!

Since my York etc business is focused around fashion and accessories, I decided that I could blog about the different ways that I will be "accessorizing" the wedding. 

Let's start with the cutest members of the wedding party...the flower girls and ring bearer!  I am so lucky to have 3 girls and 1 boy standing with us on our special day.  Campbell and Emory are my cousins and Charlotte and Will are Dolph's niece and nephew...and will be mine too very soon!  They are the cutest kids you have ever seen and are probably going to steal the show on April 20th.  I can't wait!

I really wanted to find something sweet and simple for them to wear in the wedding.  While spending some time on Google one night, I stumbled across a wonderful site called Isabella's Fate.  They are based out of Wahalla, SC and only sell through their website listed above.

I found the cutest flower girl options in a sear sucker fabric that I really love!  It comes in blue, pink, white and yellow as shown below.  I can't tell you which color I am going with...have to leave some surprises for the big day!


And for the ring bearer they have a suit that will match perfectly!


So if you have any friends getting married soon or just need to order a really cute outfit for your little ones, check out www.isabellasfate.com!  Great prices, great service and as you can see, great options available.

Stay tuned. Stay trendy!
-HYS


1 comment:

  1. To make your wedding memories most beautiful its necessary to choose the best accessories for that and other things also like rings, dresses etc.

    Perfect York weddings

    ReplyDelete