Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On the Prowl

I have been on the prowl lately...for LEOPARD print!  I have always loved adding a little splash of leopard or animal print to my wardrobe and I have found that it is truly a statement that never goes out of style.  Just about as classic as your favorite LBD.

It's a jungle out there for sure in the bargain shopping world...however I managed to find a few pieces that I would love to add to my animal kingdom :)


This sassy pink and animal print blouse is the perfect tunic to transition from summer to fall.  The colors are still bright and fun and the weight of the fabric is light...perfect for our NC warm weather.  I even think it would be cute to have for your spring closet collection and pair with white jeans...would really make the animal print pop off the pink background! 

It also comes in a white background option shown below.  For only $22.99 you can afford to buy both!

I also found this cute pair of what they call "snow leopard" jeans at Target!  At first when I tried them on it felt like I was putting together a Halloween costume.  But then when I got home and tried on different tops with them, I realized that they are very much a "fun neutral" and I think I will wear them many times in the coming months.  And a great price of only $22.99.  My apologies in advance for the poor quality of the Target photo.  You need to see these in person to appreciate the print.

And even though this next item is really considered Tortoise...it still falls in the animal print category in my book!  And I just love these tortoise flats from Old Navy.  I got a pair from Cato's last fall and they lasted about 3 months.  Who cares?  They were $7.99 from Cato's!  Hopefully this Old Navy pair for only $24.94 will last a little longer. 


 
And while we are on the topic of tortoise...I just have to share my new favorite bracelet from York etc. with you!  I love this square bangle with gold accents.  And it can be yours by placing an order today for only $22.  Just shoot me an email or call if you are interested.  It's a fun piece for all seasons.




How do you like to incorporate animal print into your wardrobe?  My rule of thumb is wearing one piece at a time is the perfect amount.  Don't want to overdo it! 

So on your next shopping spree find a little leopard to add to your collection.  I will always be on the prowl for the perfect piece!

Stay tuned.  Stay trendy!
- HYS



2 comments:

  1. stopping by from lisa mende design. I love Aztec Seafoam Necklace. so chic!

    ReplyDelete